Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stressed out

I think I am way to stressed lately. I have been under the gun at work and faire is approaching with me having nothing ready. But that is not what I think is sending me over the top. It is that fricking Christian Forums. I really need to take a break from it. There are Christians that do not want rational discussion and what to just dictate dogma from the pulpit of electrons they have made for themselves, regardless of what others, including their own Christian brethren, think.

Now nothing is decided on a web forum, so I know I am giving these guys way to much credence, but damn it, some of the things they say really make my blood boil. (Excuse me for not going into detail on what makes my blood boil, else I will derail this blog.)

So it is time for me to remove this pebble of stress from my mind. Maybe I will return when I have a better outlook on the whole thing.

No comments: