Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lowering the price of gas

The price of gas is climbing high these days, and while I haven't felt the pinch yet in my pocket yet, I am doing my part to ease it for everyone else. I am riding the bus, and you should too (or the train, subway, etc.). Lets face it, driving into work is the biggest consumption of gas for most people, especially if you do multiple stops on the way home. For most people though this is the easiest thing to change since there are many buses going into many cities. I am not saying that this will be easy easy or painless, but more easy then you think with a shift in thinking.

And if enough of us do this, the gas prices should go down because there will be a surplus. Just realize that to keep it down you will have to keep riding the bus...

No comments: