Monday, June 9, 2008

A shout into the void

Well these days with the amount of traffic on the internet is will be more like a whisper, but this is my shout. My cry into the vast void of the internet about whatever I feel like talking about.

The reason for this is that I have found myself fragmented and compartmentalized. I can't talk to my gaming buddies about the same things I can talk to my rein faire friends about, or my family about. This is nothing new, everyone has parts of their life that don't combine well. But since becoming a skeptic, and more recently an atheist, I have found that I can't to any of these groups about things that are becoming more important to me. Hence this blog.

Here I plan on talking about the latest skeptic news that interest me, what fundamentalist rantings have set me off, and other things that strike my fancy to divulge behind my mask of anonymity. Don't know where we will end up, but it should be interesting.

No comments: